Friday, September 20, 2019

Another Bonus Post - Assignment for Lauren

Today's regular post is right below.

Quick thank you to JeanR who gifted me with markers that she says she never uses. Perplexing. Who doesn't love markers? I grabbed them and ran before she had a change of heart.

I recall the very first marker ever invented (I think - I'll research and follow up) was called a Magic Marker.

***
In 1944, Walter J. De Groft patented a "marking pen" that held ink in liquid form in its handle and used a felt tip. This is the patent that will become a “Sharpie” pen in 1964. First modern (and usable) marker pen was Sidney Rosenthal's “Magic Marker” which he invented and started selling in 1953.

***

Then I saw an adorable font on Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/369928556888154101/

I might use the frog stamp.

Now - onto the business at hand. Lauren, as you may recall, sent a fabulous envelope to Mr Wilson, honoring his love of Cheerios after I posted my shock and horror at finding Cheerios in the living room under his desk. We've always had a corner of the living room devoted to a desk and computer so he pretty much lives there.

This link will take you to both the whiner post as well as Lauren's very cool envelope.
Cheerios

Well, after Mr Wilson was outed over the Cheerio incident, it seemed as though he was being more careful. Sadly, I spotted a blueberry today. That's much worse than a Cheerio. And then, when I knelt down to photograph it, there was something dark under the foot rest thing. Blue corn chip shard. Double fault, Mr Wilson.

Lauren --- your mission (entirely optional - but I have a theory that people are at their most creative when someone tosses out a random idea) is to send an envelope that reflects something. If you feel like a sympathy card because he is married to a shrew - that's fine. I can take it. I just know he hasn't gotten any mail in a long time - so maybe a reminder that his infractions are being posted on the internet will be helpful.

Or not.

Ya never know.

Onward.

Mr WIlson keeps a very tidy desk.

Wait. What's this?

Holy moly! There's more!
Grrrrrr
Got home a couple hours after I scheduled this to run.
Obviously, he was gone when I was taking photos.
Found him - at the computer - eating the chips right out of the bag.
This is wrong on so many levels.
If my head explodes - will it be just manslaughter or do you think it's more sinister than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment