Friday, September 20, 2019

Oct 2018 PTEX from Lynne (+1)

This one came from Lynne. One of my favorite details is the little tipped square that is used on the lettering as well as the *spear* thing. Those little shapes pick up on the teeth in the jack-o-lantern. The row of adorable bottles of poison are also another complimentary design element.

Lynne found some of the jack-o-lantern stamps and sent some to me in this envelope.

I'm writing this on Nov 20, 2018 and pondering a new twist on the exchange where I am not on the lists and only respond to mail that I receive. I'll be curious when this pops up if I ever got around to trying that. At the very least - I plan on sending some lovely jack-0-lanterned envelopes to Lynne as a thank you.

****
(Written Sept, 14, 2019)
It's fun to see when I first pondered the concept of not putting myself on all the lists. It took several months to actually implement the idea.
So far it is working out better to leave it up in the air as to whether I will be on the lists. Nobody has complained. So, it looks good that the exchanging will proceed. I definitely get plenty of thank yous from people who continue to enjoy the exchanges.


No comments:

Post a Comment