Sunday, September 1, 2019

PTEX Sept Sign-up - LISTS TO BE SENT ON 7th or 8th

Some Hirschfeld inspired Neuland from KateR.
I like how she found two nice colors - but one is not the one on the stamp.
THE LISTS WILL BE SENT ON THE 7th or 8th - read the note at the bottom.

It's time to sign up for the September Exchange. I have not been getting many new people signing up for exchanges - so I am going to keep the instructions brief. If you are new, go back to August 1st post and read the details.

Sign up by sending me your information in this exact format:

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Oak Street
Ames, Iowa 50312 USA
janedoe@gmail.com
Birthday - 2 lists

Add (CARDS) if you wish to exchange cards
Let me know if you want to observe your Sept birthday
and/or if you want to be on more than one list if I need people to even out the lists.

Sign up is still Sept 1-4 -- but I will be out of town and am going to sent the lists on the 7th or the 8th.

Any questions, email me:

jmwilson411 - at- yahoo -dot- com





No comments:

Post a Comment