Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Oct 2018 PTEX - from Finnbadger (Walmart-Target photo)

Finn's 2017 was a darling bag from Target. He returned to Target in 2018 and found this perfect bag along with two others that were inside. I love those stamps. Several people used them for Halloween themed envelopes.

Below are the two goodie bags he enclosed along with a note that suggests I could put treats in them for my grandkids. The hardest part of growing old (for me) is that sugar is currently on the hit-list. It reminds me of the scene in Sleeper, where the guy wakes up after a long time being *frozen* and the fantastic good news is that there is new research showing that high fat foods are actually good for us. It was hysterical and absurd - at the time. Then it happened. I was stunned. While I have made a ton of progress in curbing my sweets intake - I miss so many things.

I am writing this two days before Thanksgiving of 2018 and pondering whether or not to make the chocolate chip pie that my son requested. I suppose I could try to convert it to a sugar substitute recipe.

Below the goodie bags is a funny photo of some friends of mine.

Love these bags.
Oddly, these items are not available at Target. In case you can't see the fine print, they are at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment