Monday, September 2, 2019

From Sam and Jessica in June

For most of this year, the envelopes have flipped back and forth daily between the ones I send and the ones I receive. This month, I am posting all the incoming mail from the June exchange. The reason is boring and I have no idea if anyone even pays attention to which mail is mine and which is not. If you need to know, just ask and I will gladly add the boring details.

Top one from Sam (Samantha) is so much fun. She included a story about a treasured item that had a fly motif and she took great care to preserve the item, thinking that it was an odd item to preserve. I assured her that I do it all the time. I'm guessing we all have unusual treasured items that we hang onto for as long as possible.

Below, one of the first envelopes to arrive with the beloved Ellsworth Kelly stamps. Jessica did a fine job of spinning a design off the stamp. I wish we could buy whole sheets of just that stamp.




No comments:

Post a Comment