Friday, September 13, 2019

Least Blah Kelly to Susan

Maybe I should have saved this one for the end. I actually like the way it turned out.

One thing that I think helps is that I used a bolder line for the vertical strokes. I think it helps a lot. If I made made the entire grid with fine lines, I think it would have been wimpy. If it was all bold it would have been blah.

The lesson here might be to pull some of the ideas off the stamp, but tweek it. In my list of things to remember every day - this is no. 3.

I will recap, in case anyone is forgetting to take notes:

1. Things change
2. I forgot this one
3. Close is good enough

I went back and found the post.
No. 2 was - everything has an opposite. I am going to change that to yin-yang.

1. Things change
2. Yin-yang
3. Close is good enough

Maybe no. 3 needs an edit.
What is a simpler way of saying that?

Does this list already exist somewhere - somewhere that I can just go get it instead of figuring it out myself?

New label. Life Lessons.

Ah, I see that I already have a label that says - BEST LESSONS in all caps. I wonder which lessons those are. Snarky Jean has a couple to add. Maybe I need another list. Snarky lessons.

Then there are the Pyrex lessons. Do a search for Pyrex if you somehow missed those lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment