Monday, October 21, 2024

Sept to Maggie and Mary -- garage door.



These were the first two that I did with the new Sharpie markers that have a finer and more flexible tip. It was easy to lean into the variations of foliage. I might do more of these to use up that set of stamps on Mary's envelope. I love the images, but, as mentioned - it's frustrating to have only one of each design.


After they were finished, I went back and added white gel pen highlights. 
Although, I can't see them on the pink and black snowflake - so maybe I didn't - but you can see them on the green and pink.


***


 This isn't a very good image and I can't remember whose garage door it is. It's something that I ran across about 30 years ago. Then I ran across it again while trying to figure out how to organize the photos on my laptop. So this is just a test to see what it looks like. 

In case you can't figure it out - the guy reproduced his exemplars on the inside of his garage door. It might be Buddy Blackwell - or that guy who invented the Whopperplate. Maybe someone knows and will let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment