Saturday, October 19, 2024

Sept to Leslie and Madison + an oldie


A couple more spriggy ideas that go with the stamp. I love doing the little tap-tap-tap leaves. I need to revisit this idea and refer back to some of my original exemplars from the good old days when I was actually coming up with original ideas and not just surfing.

I have quite a few of these envelopes and thought they would look nice with this style. The first strokes were too thin - so I went over them - now they are too clunky. The white helped a little bit - but did not nudge this one out of the dud category.


***

Doing a search for Neuland led to sooo many examples of things I've done that I just love. I might be doing more excavating to find ideas that will get me back into a better grove. Like this one. It's done with the giant PITT markers. Or maybe Pantone. They have too much of a square shape to be PITT. 

It's disappointing to find errors in my posts - but at this point, there's no way to backtrack and fix anything.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment