Saturday, October 5, 2024

June to Mia, Lynne, Janet, Kristine, Mary & Juliana

As I mentioned yesterday, I did not start the June envelopes with a full tank of energy. At least I chose one stamp to work with (mostly) so that I would be finding the right colors and hopefully some *grooves.*  For the most part, I'm fine with all the colors - but I sure didn't find any satisfying grooves. At least I'm only apologetic and not in the depths of deep regret.


Apologies to Mia - I can do better flowers than those - and I should have used 3 different stamps - grrrrrrr.


Apologies to Lynne, I can do better confetti than that.


Apologies to Janet - I hope you didn't upchuck when this hot mess arrived.


Apologies to Kristine - I can be way more festive than this.


Apologies to Mary - another hot mess - but, this one is lovable in spite of its regrettable-ness - I do have a fondness for writing a message which comes out even within the space allowed. I never allow myself to pre-fit the message when I want to add a message to a design - so - it's a fun little challenge - and I enjoy how most of the time I can spontaneously write words to fill a space and not overflow.



Apologies for lack of finesse.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment