Thursday, October 10, 2024

June from Linda, Lynne, Maggie, Mary, Mia & Patty


A fun mailing from Australia

Lynne's pretty blue pointed pen looks great on the black - and that stamp is proving to be quite versatile.

Maggie does the most beautiful flowers - grrrr at the scribbles which were entirely uncalled for.
I'm getting tired of that dog on the cancel.

This one is from Mary - and the bird looks like it's looking at the dog and the dog looks like it's looking at the stamp. 




Nice frogs/toads from Mia. They only have their scientific names on the stamps - and I do not know any tricks for knowing the difference between frogs and toads....  Mia enclosed a note saying she thought lettering should be larger. I disagree. I thing the arrangement is balanced. The stamps have the most contrast - so they are the focal point. I think larger lettering would have competed with the stamps.  Your line spacing on the address is very good.


Patty spent some time on all those little airplanes and I love the effect - as well as the arrangement.
So tempting to steal this idea - just need some of those stamps and a ton of time.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment