Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Sept to Irene - USPS podcast

 On the Sunday post, there was a quote from Janet's envelope and I couldn't find the author - and then - voila - it popped out of my stacks - It was from Christoph Neimann's manifesto for artists.


It surprised me that something so simple turned into something that was hard to mail. I really enjoyed looking at it. I used the new Sharpie markers. I think Irene emailed and asked if I used neon markers - and I said no - but I don't think I remembered that the address is neon gel pen. Those Sharpies really pop on the black.

I was looking for some new chore avoidance activities and decided to deal with old emails that have piled up. I found one where Kristine sent me a link to the USPS podcast. I do not recall posting it. I also have not gotten around to listening to it. Maybe I can get that done and add a critique to this post. Or maybe I will go address envelopes. I did 5 earlier - and then had to take a break. 


I'm writing this on the last day of September so I am gearing up to do my October envelopes. There are more good ideas for Halloween than any other topic - with the possible exception of *flowers.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment