Friday, October 18, 2024

Sept to Juliana - musing

 


The sprig of flowers was done with the smaller brush tip Sharpie markers that showed up in my mailbox. There was a note: Ask and ye shall receive. I do not recall asking for people to send me markers - but it was very much appreciated. In a perfect world the sender would be receiving a tsunami of thank yous from me - but the battle of the weeds continues along with the hoard reduction... at least some new markers has inspired me to dump some of the older ones. The Sharpie colors are perfect with that stamp.

***

There was a rant here that wasn't lighthearted so I removed it. 99% of the time I review my posts a few days before they pop up to see if I have maintained my strict (LOL) rules.

I don't actually have rules - maybe guidelines. KISS - Keep It Simple Shnookums is one. 

Don't get bogged down in things that are heavy or depressing. I like that rule - but, I also know that from time to time we all have to slog through things that are really difficult. I have no quick and easy suggestions for how to slog. Slogging takes time and effort. 

Which is worse - the slog itself or the realization that you can't speed it up and/or make it easier?

Maybe we are supposed to take comfort in knowing that we're all slogging together. And if we are currently in a zone of blissful comfort without a care in the world - rest assured, this too shall pass. 










No comments:

Post a Comment