Friday, November 3, 2023

To Mia and Inta (in June?)


I have no idea if this was a good idea. I have very mixed feelings about it. I do know that I had fun doing it - so that's in the plus column. This concludes the ones that I think are June and hopefully are not re-runs.


Above - you can see how I penciled first to see if it would work. Mia has the issue of the very short first name with the very long last name. I no longer care for the inverted bunny. I wish I had left it upright.

Below is INTA's - also known as Inta - who goes by only the one name - so - on hers - I wrote her entire address to make the design. I covered up the street address by layering it with bits and pieces of itself. I am equally pleased with the two variations of the idea - Mia's black with colorful doo-dads - and Inta's with bolder strokes in colors. Although I am not crazy about the stamps on Inta's - I wish I had put the rainbow in the center. Or maybe stacked them in a column along the right side.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment