Monday, November 6, 2023

(OCT) Ben's frog, JeanR's cloud


This one is so simple and yet I really like it. My grandkids will not be saving any mail from me - so I try to spend as little time as possible on their envelopes. I ended up making a trip to Chicago on the spur of the moment - and was there when Ben opened this one. It was fun to watch him mangle the envelope. I have been mailing an envelope to both grandkids on the same day - and learned that they are never delivered on the same day. That's curious.

Below is another one when I was stealing ideas from Patty - and it might be a re-run. It's an idea that would be fun to revisit.


 ***

Off topic add-on is an article that Chuck found - and he knows of my fascination with Frank Lloyd Wright's designs. There is a transportation museum in Buffalo that features all kinds of things - including Pierce-Arrow cars which were built in Buffalo. They found a design for a FLW gas station that had never been built and built one inside the museum. It's very cool. 

LINK to the museum's Instagram  scroll down to the last photo of an antique Jell-O wagon - who knew that Jell-O had their own delivery trucks. Maybe it's just advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment