Sunday, November 12, 2023

Oct to Jan


 Jan is Smash's husband - and she put his name on the exchange list. I have had this page of stamps for quite a while - and while they seemed like a good idea when I bought them, they sometimes strike me as a little depressing. Once I found that marker - I was pretty happy with how it came together. There is a smear on the j - which is why there are too many dots over there. I probably could have gotten away with people not noticing - if I had not mentioned it - but, I outed myself for those of you who looked at it and wondered why it was a little overboard on dots around the j.

I'm not going to let myself drone on and on about raising kids and age related challenges. It is Oct 16th as I write this and historically, Oct is a month of adjusting to the cold and So.Much.Decay. All that work to get things to grow - and it's all becoming mulch and compost. It just dawned on me that it would make more sense to plant evergreens everywhere. Does anyone do that? <pause to research> 

Yup. That's a thing. Why the heck did I not come up with this brilliant idea 44 years ago? The bigger question is - will I be able to convince my son to switch to evergreens? Oops - we're back to child rearing. Topic for tomorrow - which is harder - children or adult children?

2 comments: