Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Sept from Cathy - metalsmithing


 I love ferns. Actual ferns will go nicely with the evergreen garden of my dreams. And I like this style of lettering - perfect with the very pretty stamps - I wonder if my stamp guy is still in town - or if he has headed south for the winter. I'll have to check.

There are only two more blogs to fill with my jabbering while I am on the trip to Chicago in October.

When I get home there will be a stack of mail from the exchange. It's always fun opening a whole stack.... I guess I'll be posting my Oct mail in December - or should I should save it for Oct of 2024....

***
Real time comment:  Saving mail for later causes endless confusion - so there has been a decree - all mail will be posted in the order in which it arrives. No exceptions. And this time I mean it.

***
This just in: We seldom if ever talk about current events - I think the last current event we mentioned was the pandemic. But yesterday I was scanning an article about the chaos surrounding AI and the firing of some head of some company - and this line jumped out at me. In case Rachael, who brought this phrase to our little band of envelopers, missed this - and for anyone who gets a kick out of how often we have the shared experience -- 

OpenAI chief scientist Ilya Sutskever, who led the board's anti-Altman rebellion, now says he "deeply regrets" his actions

1 comment:

  1. I also love ferns and this envelope. I love the little bit of other-than-green.

    ReplyDelete