Monday, November 13, 2023

Oct to Abigail + Alex and Ben

This is some more of that alphabet that I can't find - although there are actually 3 halloween alphabets that I can't find. This was the outer envelope to the Quiroz ladies - and rather than nest three inside of this - I did the other 3 names on one envelope - and then forgot to take a  photo.

Below are envelopes I sent to my grandkids. The envelopes were stamped and addressed envelopes from the Save the Dates that I sent out 12 years ago for the wedding of their parents. There were mistakes that I did not discover until after I had put the stamps on. I have some sticker paper that is opaque - so I just covered up the addresses and did new ones.

The lettering reminds me of PicklePie -- which you may find through the search box on the blog. Is it too wacky to use for an exchange envelope? Maybe I can think of something to add to it to make it exchange-worthy. 


1 comment: