Friday, March 1, 2019

March PTEX Exchange Sign-up

Angie sent this in October - or at least that is what she wrote
on the back and then it did not arrive until Dec 8th.
 There is no postmark.
It is some kind of shiny ink on a matte black envelope. Very cool.
Sign-up for the March Exchange starts today.
LISTEN UP old timers.
Don't be frightened, newcomers.

Sign up is Mar 1 thru Mar 4
Send me this info:

Your Name
123 Your Street
Town, State 50010
YoName@gmail.com


If you forget your email I will return your request and ask you to add it - sadly, I am unable to combine info from two places and need name/address/email
all in one block of copy.

Thank you.

Last month, two people did not get their lists on the 5th or 6th. It took a while to sort things out. If you do not get your list by the 7th - contact me promptly.

I do ask people to respond when they get the list -- so I can see if anyone did not get their list -- but it is getting to be too much for me to do the double checking - so it is on your head to make sure the list has arrived.

OK - old-timers may skip the rest of the post which you know by heart.
Or you might want to check out that last bit in red down at the bottom.

Send your info to me at
jmwilson411 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Send by March 4th - and lists will be sent on March 5th or 6th.

NEWCOMERS: I will respond by email that I have received your sign-up. If you do not hear from me, send another email. Sometimes new emails end up in the spam - although, I do check it every day.

Beginners are welcome. There is no theme. Half the exchangers are calligraphers. The other half do collage, rubber stamping, digital art or handmade envelopes. It is a NO-STRESS exchange. We like to experiment and have fun and then toss things in the mail. No judging. It is not a contest. It is about carving out a few minutes to be creative. Some people have more time than others. About half the people send empty envelopes. Enclosures are optional. Some people tuck a note inside letting us know what materials they used. Others just say *hi*

If you like to exchange cards - put (CARDS) after your name - and you will be put on a list with one or more other card makers.
If it is your birthday month, let me know and I will mention that on the list.
Birthday themed mail is optional.
If you would like to be on two lists, let me know, I may add your name to a second list to make them all come out even.

Adding - (CARDS) - birthday - two lists should be done like this:

Your Name (CARDS)
123 Your Street

City, State 50010
YoName@gmail.com
March birthday
2 lists

I put 6 people on each list.
You send to the other 5 and they send to you.
Please get your envelopes in the mail by Mar 31

Any questions -- just email me

jmwilson411 -at- yahoo -dot- com


No comments:

Post a Comment