Sunday, March 24, 2019

Jan PTEX - Ab-Ex - to Holly, Tina, and Suzanne

The Abstract Expressionist stamps are so lovely - but I'd really need to get out some actual paint. This was done with markers and it's OK -

After I did this one, I did the one to Tina - and was happy that the 3 stamps would meet the requirement for international mail.

Then I had a lapse - and put three on Suzanne's. I guess I like it better with three.

****
Thank you to Finn who has some good links on his blog - this just in

https://www.forever21.com/us/shop/catalog/category/f21/promo-usps-collection

I'd post one of the photos -- but it is hard to choose - they have some practical windbreakers and jackets - and then there are the tube tops and crop tops. It surprises me that the USPS is OK with someone else commercializing their designs.





No comments:

Post a Comment