Wednesday, March 13, 2019

From GraceH - Big Blue November

Grace went rogue and addressed this to George. I sometimes invite people to send mail to Mr. Wilson rather than to me - but I don't think I said anything about that in Nov. I'm fine with people choosing George over me. The J in Jean gives me fits and Gs are so much better. Regular exchangers are welcome to send any of the mailings to George. Heaven knows, it has not been easy living with me - and the chances of it getting better are less than none.

I had a friend who was a very talented photographer and sent me something with my name spelled Gien. I always loved that spelling. It's too late to change my name.

Back to the envelope - I love the idea of putting the NOV as a design element. There are a ton of stealworthy ideas on this one.

And, another fine flap:

No comments:

Post a Comment