Sunday, March 10, 2019

Jan Neuland to Chuck + Book of Kells Link + 101-yr old

See the Neuland in the C?
And the K?
And then it gets a little wild - but I was very pleased.

Then I did that rectangle and -ugh-
not a good idea. Not horrific, but we will not be doing any more.

I was going to put the whole address inside the rectangle, but forgot and wrote his last name which was probably a better idea.

Also --
in case anyone is interested - the Book of Kells is online.

Book of Kells

I posted a couple days ago about Sheila Waters' upcoming birthday. Sheila's husband Peter was a bookbinder and conservator. When he was working on the Book of Kells, Sheila was fortunate enough to be able to tag along and view it up close. Tag along probably isn't the right phrase - but you get the drift.

And while I am adding links....
back in February when I was jabbering about birthdays, I posted a link to the man who went skiing in Utah on his 100th birthday which falls in the summer. He is now 101 - and here is some footage of him on his latest ski trip which is impressive. However, they have included footage of his 45 minute workout. Oh.My.Gosh.

101-yr old skier's workout

No comments:

Post a Comment