Sunday, August 9, 2020

Maggie's mail for the Del Matro gang



The BigHelpfulBrother (BHB) really liked this one and said he might even write a thank you. His plan was to use a crayon and write with his non-dominant hand. I have a feeling that he will not actually write any thank yous - so I will let everyone know how much he appreciated the mail.

--real time edit, even though I said I would not be doing them - but I had to add the link to the USPS article--- I deleted some chatter here, about the BHB's beard that had a recent anniversary

 <snip> There have been trims, so he does not look like ZZTop. Hmmmm. I wonder who he looks like. Why don't they have a website where we can plug in our photo and find out who we look like? Please let me know if this exists. I think one time the BHB was with a group of people at a comedy club and a comedian called him George Carlin. That was back in his pony tail days. I wonder if I have already posted the photo of me winning a prize for looking like Princess Leia.

Why -yes- I have: Put Princess Leia in the search box

Dang. I have only wasted half the day today and was getting so close to getting something done and now I have a really pressing topic. You are probably excited that I seem to be drifting away from the bubonic plague, eh?

Here is a wonderful article about the merchandise available at the USPS. I predict that the USPS will become the new coolest place of all. Youngsters will be excited about starting their careers.
The NYTimes limits the number of articles you can read for free. I must admit, I was very tempted to buy some t-shirts -- but so far, have resisted the temptation.


The rest of Maggie's lovely mailings.





No comments:

Post a Comment