Saturday, August 22, 2020

From Sam to Amy



I'm pretty sure Sam told me what it meant that the bird had sliced off the nose and it is probably in an email that is tucked in the Sam folder - but - sadly - I am not going to have time to organize that file. Maybe next year.

I really like Sam's design sense. That stamp is so perfect on this envelope.
She and I had some conversations about penmanship and I have no way of knowing when this was done in relation to the conversations -- but, I do feel that she appreciated my comments and fixed some of her quirks. I'm sure she would not mind that I point to one to the quirks that is easy to fix.

Look at that D in Candiotti -- it droops.
The widest part should be high or centered - but not low.
When it is low, it looks droopy.
Although, there are times when you want droopy - but those are exceptions.

***
Aug 19 - P.S.
I just want to thank the people who have sent mail - both exchange mail and non-exchange. It is wonderful get mail - and in a perfect world, I would write thank you the minute they arrived.

1 comment:

  1. Is it also possible that because the crossbars of the A,H, N, and E, are so low that the D could also be droopy. However, the O does not droop

    ReplyDelete