Friday, August 28, 2020

From Chuck to Mary Alice



Today (June 20, 2020) I have about 40 days to fill and then all the posts for 2020 will be scheduled.
I have about 30 from Chuck and about that many from Leslie - so I will switch back and forth between the two of them until the year is full.

I might switch things around later.
It will depend on where I am. I've decided to spend some time in Chicago to help my daughter with her kids. So, I figured I'd just fill up the blog for the rest of the year.

I will be able to drop in and edit posts, but, I'm not sure how I would add photos of envelopes.
So, here we go.
And I'm warning you -- the words might be really lame - because I am going to do 40 in one day.
I'm already struggling with how this one is going.

******
I'm laughing - on Aug 18th - as I see what I wrote two months ago.
I still have 40 days to fill. Either I can't count or I became distracted right after I posted this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment