Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Blogger has pulled the rug out from under me

It is too complicated to explain -- and I don't know what I am going to do -- but in the meantime, I need to post something - to see if I can figure it out. Also, Blogger will not allow any kind of paragraph spacing which is weird. So -- here's my story. I ordered some Sugru - an amazing moldable putty/glue that hardens. The package did not arrive even though the tracking no. said it had been delivered. I talked to my carrier - a fairly new guy who I have been trying to befriend. He was very nice and told me yesterday that he would look for it and -voila- he found it at a house across the street -- who for some reason decided to wait a week before putting it out. Plus they know me -- so not sure why they would not have brought it over. Anyhow, my carrier wrote a nice note on the pkg. Sorry this is not an aesthetically pleasing image. Working on my technical difficulties. Today's regular post is below.

4 comments:

  1. I have had a glance at the new Blogger interface - I have my own issues! But, does clicking on the 'Paragraph' button help? I'm really not sure if clicking on this will help - you might have it set to 'normal' - I really don't know if this will help.
    When in doubt I switch from compose mode to HTML to see the formatting - and there you can see if the paragraph breaks are included.
    I can't even get the damn thing to do a post preview!
    There is always WordPress!! Which now seems to be more user friendly than Blogger!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for suggesting the compose/HTML possibility. I hope I can find where that switch is --- that might be the problem.

      Delete
    2. YAY!!!! That was the problem -- and I found the secret toggle to return to and I am now more *composed*.

      Wanna try another problem?
      I used to be able to load a dozen photos - and they would stay in the *loading zone* and then I could add each one to a their own post. Now - after I post a photo - all the rest go away. Do you have any idea what's going on?

      Delete
    3. Sorry, I haven't a clue with Blogger and photos because I only use Blogger occasionally. If I stumble across any answers I will let you know.
      Sx

      Delete