Tuesday, August 18, 2020

From Lauren in May



That extra cancel in the lower left corner is rather fun with the overall design.
It's not like the envelope needed it - but there is something charming about little extras from the PO that don't make any sense. It's like some validation that they like us and want to be included in the party.

Mr. Wilson was wowed by the way Jean was vertical.
His comments are always 1/2 interesting and 1/2 clueless.

The card is really pretty, eh?
I really appreciate when card makers include cards - because I do not make cards
but I certainly enjoy receiving them.


The *color test* I was trying to recall is the Luscher color test.
You may find many different variations of it on Google.
I tried a couple of them and the observations they dispense seem like expanded versions of astrology blurbs. You can read both *good and bad* into what they say - so, I am not recommending it - unless you are curious and have time to kill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment