Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Second Daily Post - Masks


I have spent a ridiculous amount of time figuring out masks that are fun to sew and also fit well.
These are streetwear - not the kind medical workers need.
This origami mask is my current favorite and I thought it was worthwhile to post instructions. I started a new blog and will update it as time permits. There are so many options for nose wires as well as ear loops. I'm stuck with ponytail holders until I get some regular elastic.

Here is the link to my mask blog.



******

While I do not jabber much about penmanship -- I do care about it -- a lot.
And while penmanship is not the point of this punishment, it has always been one of my favorite punishments and it is one that worked very well on my own offspring, when they were younger.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/13/833444624/indian-police-force-tourists-violating-lockdown-to-write-i-am-very-sorry-500-tim?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=nprblogscoronavirusliveupdates



Scroll down to the regular daily post.

No comments:

Post a Comment