Tuesday, April 28, 2020

HB to Curious George from CaroleV



Remember the fun pop up card video I posted on Feb 6? This is what it looked like folded up with a belly band. I love Curious George decorating his cake. It is exactly what it would look like if Mr W tried to ice a cake. I am so tempted to have him give it a try and record his attempt. Hunter, our son, was telling me about how there are *gamers* who charge $5 per month to people who want to watch them play video games. Hunter was thinking we needed to come up with something along those lines as there is one guy who has 35,000 subscribers. That's $175,000 per month. Surely watching me coach Mr Wilson as he attempts to make stuff would be as entertaining as some guy playing a video game.

Sadly, I suspect there are thousands, if not millions of people who are already trying to get attention on the internet. I wisely told Hunter that we are not that kind of people. We will stick with our own level of media attention seeking: spend 3 minutes reading the blog and then go make stuff on your own.

Here's the envelope. Thanks CaroleV -- Curious George is a perfect theme for Mr Wilson - he is curious in both the verby way as well as the adjectival way, if you get my drift.




No comments:

Post a Comment