Thursday, April 16, 2020

Off Topic Bonus Post

This is off topic - today's regular post is below this one.

Instagram is a fun place to find lettering and envelopes as well as other pretty pictures. I ran across Cheese by Numbers - which I love. They show beautifully composed cheese trays and then when you click on the dots at the bottom, you can scroll through the steps they took to arrange all the items. It's very similar to a design lesson. I chose this for a visual. The actual point of the post is a video link below. The BigHelpfulBrother sent it to me a week ago. I have shared it with several people who really like it and thought I would toss it out here. If you disagree with the point they are making, that's fine. I'm not trying to start a debate.

This is an example of what you see first. Notice the dots right under the photo.

This is the second dot, the first step to arranging the items.
Oh, I guess there are also arrows that you can click on.
And you can probably click on the little directional keys if you know how to use those.


Here is the video. You have to click on CC to get the subtitles, unless you are fluent in Italian.




1 comment:

  1. The little dots below the image represent each photo in the set. You can click them to view in any order. Or you can use the white circles with the < or > in them (near the center of each side) to go through the set sequentially.

    ReplyDelete