Sunday, April 5, 2020

Oh, oh. More asemic writing.

Oh, oh. I left the window open with Christopher Skinner's asemic writing. Then I clicked on this. So far, I know the guy is from Minneapolis.

Michael's blog

I already know that he is a kindred spirit because he has a ton of blogs (as do I) and some of them are orphans (as are some of mine) but others are alive and well. I am only half way through checking to see if any are worth visiting again. This one is alive and had a lot of info about how long asemic writing has been around.

http://exp--net.blogspot.com/

I hope I am not driving any of you away with my obsession with asemic writing. It is something I did as a kid and I love it. I'm not suggesting anyone should have any interest in it.
However.....
the lesson here is to note how wildly excited I get about the oddities that hijack my attention.
Then - whenever you feeling something odd hijacking your attention - go ahead and enjoy the ride.
Unless it is something that is detrimental to your health and wellbeing.

If anyone gives you a hard time - just tell them, "Jean said I really need to do this."
Say it like this Jean-person is some kind of authority.
If they challenge you, give them my email, and I'll handle them directly.

Guess who just had her noon coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment