Saturday, April 18, 2020

Big blue flower to Gloria


The big blue flower was something I saw on Pinterest that looked like loads of fun to copy and it was. It was done on a sheet of paper so that I could fold it wherever I wanted to fold it and make an envelope. But, I couldn't find a stamp that worked, so I used it as a *bonus* inside an envelope that seemed lame on a couple levels. The lame envelope, pictured below was lame because it was February by the time I got around to doing it. The whole red/green thing was not inspiring me.

Note to self. Blah, blah, blah.
Self: Do you even read the notes?
Self: Well, yes, I do.
Self: This is boring. Send them to that blog of the woman who is sooooo funny.
Self: But, she doesn't mention envelopes or stamps.
Self: Yeah, but you two have many similar traits.

OK
Here is a woman who is off her rocker in a way that makes my issues look insignificant.
You really have to dig to find all the stories --- but some of them are hysterical. The one where she asks her husband to cut strips of red fabric is really good because her husband is usually very exacting at projects.

And half the blog posts are about cats and kittens - so if you are a dog person - or a non-animal person - you have been warned. I'm not the only one who gets a kick out of her writing. She has 14.5k followers on IG.

Here is the link where you can decide if you want to kill time.
Below is the link to the page with holiday posts - scroll down to the one titled:
When you assume your husband can help you sew DIY Christmas bows.


https://victoriaelizabethbarnes.com/

https://victoriaelizabethbarnes.com/projects/holidays/

So boring, I was tempted to not even post it.

1 comment:

  1. did hear about the new global stamp? a pink chrysanthemum!

    ReplyDelete