Wednesday, April 8, 2020

From KateR - FL stamps


KateR and I have discussed me doing more tutorials. I never get around to actually doing them. However, I could offer a suggestion (or two) on this one. I would have put one more dot - over on the right side of the N and a little higher than the dot that is to the left of the J.

I like the strong implied vertical line that cruises from the left edge of the stamp down through the right edge of the N -and- the 2 in the zip code lines up. It would have been nice to have all 4 lines of the small writing line up - right justified. Do you remember my trick for doing that?

You turn the envelope upside down and write the address in very light pencil - flush left.
That gives you the line length. Then you turn it right side up and write each line in ink. Make sure it is a permanent ink that will not smear when you erase the pencil

Voila.
Perfectly right justified lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment