Sunday, April 19, 2020

CathyO bumps a John Stevens post


There was a John Steven's off-topic post scheduled for today and I bumped it to June when this envelope arrived. CathyO took an online class with Tamer Ghoneim.
The class was called Circles on Steroids.
You can say that again.

Go read all the things he does on the [About] tab.
Wunderkind is an understatement.
Thank you to Cathy for alerting me to his work.

Here is the card on the inside. It says:
together.alone.together.alone

Way to go Cathy. There aren't many people who would inspire me to bump a John Steven's post.


My daughter sent this to me.
My granddaughter wrote it to her brother Ben.
When the lockdown started in Chicago - in mid March, I told my daughter that 6 yrs and 4 yrs would be fairly easy ages to manage. She looked at me like I was nuts.
At that age - they are 50/50 fun and awful - on any given day. And the lockdown would not change the proportion. A month into it - she's agreed with me that they are not really phased by any of the changes. They are pretty happy to hang with mom and dad all day every day.
They are not blissfully ignorant, but willing to be troopers.



In case it's hard to read - here is what it says:

I love you Ben so much. From Alex. I hope you are OK. Hi. I know this is hard for you but I know we can have fun and I'm OK too. Love Alex

***

Can anyone tell me what this says?
I can't figure it out.
Maybe it is just random letters.

Thanks, Sam. She left a comment - neighbourly - 



1 comment: