Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sam Saves the Day - to Rudd Janssen

I am leaving the entire address on here because Rudd is the founder of the International Union of Mail Artists. Many years ago, when I first got into mail art, I wrote to him and received my membership and participated in various exchanges. I kept all the mail for quite a while and then - one day - I dumped the entire file. Sometimes I regret doing that - but then I remember -- my kids are not into this at all - and they will just dump it when I fall off my perch. So, it's fine. I can't save everything.

This design is sooooo perfect with that stamp. I might do the exact same thing one of these days. Maybe when I am snowbound which might happen.

Back to Rudd.
Here is a link if you want to know more.
IUOMA

It is a good place to find additional options for exchanging mail.

*****
Real time P.S.
New stamps from the USPS


1 comment:

  1. Even better than the magic stamps which were issued last year!

    ReplyDelete