Monday, October 7, 2019

Sam Saves the Day - PTEX to Grace

Once again, Sam was not a slave to the stamp. She had extra space for her trees so she came up with her own shapes.

Then she tied the designs on the trees to the lettering.

My only suggestion on this one would be to consider the tail on the lower case lettering. I generally like to keep ascenders and descenders a little tighter - unless they are a full blown feature. This one falls in that mid-range. It is calling attention to itself, but it is just a generic shape.

Sam and I have discussed nit-picking at great length. She's fine with letting me nitpick and she knows that she can nitpick at my envelopes if she feels like it. I hope everyone else knows that we will not be nitpicking all the envelopes. Please do not let our nitpicking deter you from joining the exchange.


No comments:

Post a Comment