Sunday, October 6, 2019

Bonus Post -- one more exchange opportunity

One of the regular exchangers was out of town and missed the sign-up for the October exchange. If there are any others who missed the sign-up - please send me your info and I can make a short list.

-or-

If you are on a list - but you are willing to do one more envelopes - please send me an email that says:
One More PTEX in the subject and I will send you one more name and address.

-or-

If you have never signed up before - here is your chance to exchange just one envelope instead of 5.

Just send your name and address to:
jmwilson411-at-yahoo-dot-com

*****

The photo shows a neon envelope and the flip side of an invitation. The story about these envelopes will show up later this month. I used a white FC PITT marker and tucked the address info under the stamp.

Today's regular post is right below.

No comments:

Post a Comment