Friday, October 11, 2019

Sam Saves the Day - PTEX to Phillip

This one looks like colored pencil rather than watercolor. Once again, just grabbing a tiny little bit of the stamp - or, I guess it is 20%. That's probably more than a tiny little bit.

But, it works beautifully.

I see two peaks where she did not put the mid-line. I wonder if that was on purpose.

****

Additional info - added on Oct 10
Big celebration here today as I have finished all the posts for the entire year.

**** warning -- the rest of the post is just drivel.

I was going to do a bonus post - but did not have a new envelope to share. I just looked at my USPS Informed Delivery and saw this envelope. I have not heard Mr Wilson talking about Dusty Rhodes. I wonder who he is. I wonder if Mr. Wilson has some secret life going on. There is nothing even vaguely country or western about Mr. Wilson. Also -- what's with the 50-cents on the postal meter? Shouldn't it be 55-cents.
And why are there two more digits to the plus-four on the code on the bottom? When did they make it plus-six? Does anyone know?
Maybe businesses get a different rate on postal meters?

As I wrote that first pp - I realized that I do know who Dusty Rhodes is. He's the guy who helped Mr. Wilson pick out his new vehicle. Mr. Wilson bought a pick-up truck. I guess he is going country. I'm drawing the line at ----  well, I probably shouldn't draw any lines. I'm actually on board with the truck. Any of my local readers are welcome to contact me if they have hauling to do. I'd be more than happy to send Mr. Wilson on some missions. He loves to feel useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment