Tuesday, October 22, 2019

NEON green to Janet and Susan

Susan's should remind you of a few that you have already seen. I did not do any pencils layouts and I was doing a terrible job of creating a bunch of spaces to color in. There are actually a couple more spaces that I could color in on Susan's, but I was afraid it wasn't going to look better than it did at this point. I also added the serifs to the h - after I took this picture.

I kept thinking back to Janet's first one and recalling that I needed to do a better one for her. So, I just went all loose and random and scribbled in - and - voila - I like it.

I don't think I can just sit down and do something really loose at the beginning. I think I have to do things that are a little more structured before I go wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment