Tuesday, February 26, 2019

That Guy (in Ames?) Yes, in Ames

I hope I can find this one and insert the name.

It is not from an exchange - its from a guy who found out I did mail art - somewhere - I don't remember...maybe Ames.....

I like the rubber stamp - falling coffee cup
and the way it fits into the reconstructed/recycled window envelope. Very clever. I have to rein myself in from saving every window envelope that shows up. I love the security patterns, too.


Almost ready to celebrate that the new and improved method of blogging is going to be up and running starting on April 1. I know. A foolish day to start anything. And yet--- it's my birth month. It is usually a gorgeous month weather-wise and flower-wise. Maybe all of this is working out perfectly.

Maybe not.

***
Feb 10 - I just found his name
Mike Parsons and he does live in Ames.

I've seen his stuff on other blogs. But, I had to make the decision that I only do my own exchanges. If I started doing others -- I would spend all day at my desk and the list of chores is still too long.

*** an off-topic post below

No comments:

Post a Comment