Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Nov 2018 PTEX to Trish + Scribal Article

When it came time to add the address and stamps I realized that I did not need the Pueblo pot. So, this one ended up with the doll gazing at the fireworks.

The lettering was strange. It felt like steampunk. I rather liked it and was not crazy about those stamps. The lettering needs something else - but without a perfect stamp - I figured it was fine to send. Everyone is going to benefit from me getting unhitched from my millstone.

I can't think of an expression for this situation. Shackles seems too dramatic. And yet, a cartoon of me - with the ball and chain thing - but instead of a ball, there are postage stamps... I hope I can restrain myself from doing an image search and finding a really good cartoon that I can morph into me.

***
Two minutes later - tons of cute cartoons. The ball and chain is not the same as shackles.

***
There seems to be no end to the fascinating articles on the internet.
This one is even scribal-related

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/at-the-cleaners-ancient-mesopotamia

No comments:

Post a Comment