Friday, February 1, 2019

Feb Envelope Exchange Sign-up (Shimmer hodge-podge to Heidi)

Sharpie+shimmer+Pinterest = Meh
I would have prefered to pull ideas from the stamp.
But, I forgot to pull out stamps at the start of the project.
NEW PEOPLE: Please do not leave your sign up information in the comment section. Read this post and send your sign up info to me at the email that is right below. I changed it to RED
Thanks.

Today through Feb 4th is the sign up for the Feb exchange.
Please send your info to jmwilson411 -at- yahoo-dot-com.
Please put info in a stack of name/address/email with no extra line spaces.

Jane Doe (CARDS)
123 Main Street
Ames, Iowa 50312 USA
janedoe@gmail.com

Feel free to add the word (CARDS) after your name if you like to exchange cards as well. It is entirely optional. At least half the participants just exchange empty envelopes. Inserts are optional.

If you have a birthday in February, let me know and I will note that on the list. Observing birthdays is optional.

Beginners are welcome. While there are quite a few calligraphers, you are welcome to participate if you are a rubber stamper, digital artist, collage-artist, or simply make your own envelopes.

You will get a list with 5 people to send to - and you will receive 5 envelopes. All we ask is to please mail them by the end of the month. If you are open to being on two lists, let me know - that gives me some extra names so that all the lists come out even.

Any questions - just email me.

Last day to sign up is Monday, Feb 4th. I will send out lists on the 5th or 6th.

I will reply to your email that I have received your sign-up. If you do not get a confirmation from me, resend your email - I try to keep an eye on my spam box. Sometimes first timer's emails end up there.

1 comment:

  1. Someone just tried to sign up by leaving their name and address and email in the comment section. I do not want personal information on the blog - so if you are reading this and you wish to sign up - please read the sign up info and send me what I need at jmwilson411-at-yahoo-dot-com

    ReplyDelete