Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Nov 2018 PTEX to Holly and Patty

These two were towards the end of the first round. I think I did about 15 in one sitting and then called it a day. I always like things that are quick and easy - and then I worry that I should spend more time on the quick and easy envelopes. But, it doesn't work that way.

If I like it, I like it.
I have no idea if Holly will like it.
Would any of us really like to know the true and honest feelings about our work? I must say - I would be curious to know.
It would not hurt my feelings at all if someone grumbled about an envelope - I've had interesting conversations with people about how different our preferences are. Plus, I have the added advantage that I am the hostess - so I get a by. Is it a by or a buy or a bye? I think it's a sports term. Maybe someone will enlighten me.

Patty might be getting tired of me making spelling errors on her name. I had several stamp choices and in the end - she got two of the purple Spencerian style birds. I photographed another stamp option and then didn't use either of them.



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful envelopes. In you get...it's by. In football to indicate a team does not have to play a particular week, I've seen it both as by and bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. test comment to see if I get notified

    ReplyDelete