Friday, February 8, 2019

Nov 2018 PTEX to Susan and Jessica

I can't be objective about Susan's. In person, there was a lot that I liked about it. But on the screen it looks a little goofy. I ended up embossing a vertical line to the right of the purple stamp. I would have liked it a lot more with just the purple stamp. So if she cuts off the right side of the envelope or folds it under, it might be more pleasing.

Jessica's is an idea that pops up all the time on Pinterest. I had to try it to get it out of my system. It's fine.
I'm sure I would like it better if it was done with something *finer* than Sharpies.

I'm finally articulating my problem. How do I do something I like with only big bold lines? I need to get a little more creative with Jessica's name. I featured all the esses -- but there must be some better options.


No comments:

Post a Comment