Saturday, February 16, 2019

Nov 2018 PTEX to Carolyn (Smash's idea) + Exchange History

Yup, I was surfing for ideas and saw one of Smash's that I liked. I might have been surfing through my own blog.

Below is how it looked after I added the address. I think this ida would have been better with a name that allowed for larger boxes. Technically, a shape around a word or letter is called a cartouche.

Getting rid of the vintage stamps has been monumentally helpful to my peace of mind.

One of the exchangers mentioned how long the exchange has been going - which I have researched - but never manage to record my findings - so I re-researched and found a blog post on Nov 22, 2013 that referred to an exchange. They were not monthly in the beginning.   At some point, I will find the first monthly post. Maybe, by labeling this *history* I will find the info next time I have time to re-research.

Whenever I go back and look at old posts, I am A.M.A.Z.E.D at how many ideas there are on the blog. And some of them are decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment