Sunday, February 24, 2019

Bonus Post - Mr Wilson's Birthday Mail

I think these are the last two.

Alyce sent the top one and Carole sent the bottom one.

Technically - Carole's was a valentine to the BigHelpfulBrother - who is not Mr. Wilson. I can see how it is confusing to know who all these people are.

Another penpal told me recently that she had just figured out who Ellen Wilson is. In the older posts - there at 70 envelopes to her - my daughter.

I pondered making a family tree - but it would just get lost in the stream of posts. I will be making a family tree to go with my other blog -- stories. There are some stories that I need to leave for my offspring - so they can console themselves when I go to that big scriptorium in the sky.

Here is Carole's to both Mr Wilson and the BigHelpfulBrother. BHB liked the enclosed fridge magnet (which I forgot to photograph). He uses them on his file cabinet. The bird on the card is a very good likeness of Mr Wilson who does, indeed, wear bowties and has some hats that look like that.

Daily post is below.


No comments:

Post a Comment