Saturday, January 26, 2019

Nov 2018 PTEX to several people

This style caught my eye and I had printed out an exemplar that kept hovering at the top of the stacks. The photo of several of them all at once shows the progression from - orderly, within lines - to loose and bouncy. The exemplar does not have lower case, so I just made those up as I went along.

I really have no preference between orderly or loose. There is so much potential for adding details.

As previously noted, Nov was the month where I was thinking I could find something I loved that worked on the shimmer envelopes.

None of these are uber-loveable. But they don't make my eyeballs cringe.

***
Some of these have already been on the blog. I stuck them in on the 15th - and that post shows them with added details.



No comments:

Post a Comment