Thursday, January 24, 2019

Aug 2018 PTEX to GraceH - quote on the left

The emboldened words are better words to be emboldened.
This one might be better than the other two. But that O in DO looks like a 6. I'm surprised I let that one go out. Although, as I recall, there was a lot of chaos last summer. Happily, whatever it was has faded away and now there is new chaos.

I am writing this on October 26th. Do we all remember how difficult October was? Me whining about all kinds of inconsequential stuff as actual stuff of consequence was going on.

I'll be curious to note - when I read this in January...did things get better...or worse.

***
OK, I am reading this on Saturday of this week. All I know is that I have no idea how many of these *quote on the left* envelopes I have posted - but I think there are too many. Sorry. There are a few bugs to work out, but my new system is almost in place.

I also did some research on my question - who has the longest running blog on the internet. I found an article about which blogs were the first and it's a nice article. The punchline at the end is priceless.
https://www.cnet.com/news/blogs-turn-10-whos-the-father/

I still don't know who has the longest running blog - and I've lost interest because if someone has been babbling for decades - it might be a really boring blog. Plus, I'm working had to not make comparisons. So, my focus is to continue to post ideas that will help people dabble in mail art. That is a worthwhile project, IMHO. My interaction with all y'all has been and continues to be uplifting for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment