Sunday, January 13, 2019

July Exchange from Nanski

Nanski's July envelope featured red-white-blue --- stars and the Queen of Hearts -- a fun combination.

This design could easily become a Valentine theme. Hearts instead of stars.

Somewhere in the archive is a valentine I made in green and black. I loved it - and especially loved the non-traditional colors.

***
Yesterday, I found the font that had inspired the envelope. I found it about 7:30 am CST. I checked the stats - and by that time, there had been 100 views of the page.

So - for anyone who checks the blog early - and missed the update yesterday - scroll down.

Also - If I am getting around 300-400 views per day
that is roughly 130,000 views per year
1-million divided by 130,000 is 7.69 years
which is how long it took me to get to a million.
Random useless information.


No comments:

Post a Comment