Monday, January 14, 2019

Aug 2018 PTEX to HeidiH - border doodads

This is another envelope that was in an ancient stack. The designs were lightly penciled and I am pretty sure they were from a book that I gave away and really regretted giving it away. But, I'm getting over it. I don't know why I am so drawn to copying really old designs. Sometimes I think my creativity is drying up. It doesn't even bother me. It's like my brain is tired and mindless tasks are more satisfying. Or maybe this is a cycle - and things will change. Either way - I'm not going to obsess over it.

1 comment:

  1. Good news. My creativity is not drying up. I forgot to look inside one of my newly labeled folders. Clearing off my desktop might have made things tidy - but when i can't see things, I forget they exists.

    ReplyDelete