Friday, January 11, 2019

Bonus Post - Re-run - Note to exchangers

Reminder to everyone: don't fall down
unless you are making snow angels.
A re-run from 2015. Hard to believe those stamps have been around for 3 years. I'm wondering how old Stella is - and what she is up to these days. I met her 5 years ago. I need to catch up with Janet, too.

I'm back from my trip that started on Dec 23rd. After I get settled, I will start my January envelopes. It's always fun to get home and find the stack of mail from the current exchange. Tons of gorgeous mail that you will be seeing in November.

As usual, half the people prefer to send empty envelopes and half like to do cards or letters. I enjoy reading notes and letters - and apologize that I never have time to write.

When I send the lists I ask exchangers to hit reply to let me know they received their list. I usually have one person per list who does not respond. What's with that? At least I am getting a good response to my request for the format in which you send the info. I do appreciate it when you give me the info in an easy to copy block.

Shout out to the BigHelpfulBrother who did all the actual work on the list making and list sending for January. It went smoothly with only a couple blips. I keep telling him that if he would just do it every month, it would be easier - but he's not buying it.



No comments:

Post a Comment